I got a call at work on Friday from our sitter, Ms. Janet, wanting to know if Caden could ride the horses next door. Caden loves the horses and gets to pet them all the time, but I haven't let him ride them. Well, I finally agreed as long as someone was sitting with him and in arms reach. When I went to pick up the boys that afternoon, Ms. Janet has these pictures waiting for me! Thank you Ms. Janet for taking pictures!!

Caden on Martini with Selena.

Cheese!! He loved the horses and wasn't intimidated at all!

Of course, where Caden is, so is Keegan. Enjoying the carrots instead of feeding the horses!

My happy boys!
I'm so lucky to have found such a wonderful person to watch my boys so I can work. Thank you Ms. Janet for capturing this moment for me!
2 comments:
That is so fun! I bet the boys had a blast and how nice of your babysitter to take pics for you! I can't believe Kaden is 10 months already! Holy Cow Jenny! He is so cute and chunky!
That is too cute of him riding a horse and awesome you have a sitter that take pictures for you. These days it hard to find a good person to watch your kids. They are so cute!
Post a Comment