Caden is a stubborn boy and has been right from the start. He was not ready to come in November, when he was due and finally graced us with his presence December 4, 2005. Labor was long and crazy, but he finally entered the world at 5:14 pm. He was a beautiful boy weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz and 21 in long - just perfect! The birth of Caden and the moments surrounding his first few days of life were crazy to say the least, but we survived and so did he.
Thankfully at 8 weeks he started sleeping through the night (8am to 8pm) and I couldn't have been more thrilled! He was a really good baby who could entertain himself if necessary, but loved all the attention we smothered him with. Caden started walking at 9 months and hasn't stopped moving since. He's a busy boy who is always on the go (hum, I wonder who he got that from!)
Caden is such a sweet boy. He is definitely stubborn and has his own agenda, but is also very considerate of others. He does not like to see people sad and always offers a hug and kiss to anyone who looks like they need it! We've had our moments of craziness for sure (permanent marker on the leather couch, wire cutters to brother's arm, etc!) but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I love you my sweet Caden boy. Happy Birthday Bubba!
No comments:
Post a Comment