Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba

I can't believe I have a 3 year old. I know he's only 3, but he's so grown up to me. He's getting too big too fast. Jay was gone for Caden's actual birthday so I tried to make it extra special. Hopefully he loved spending time with me as much as I enjoyed his company. First thing in the morning I woke Caden up and gave him a little present to get him through the day. I had to work until noon, so our hang out time was after lunch. I decided to take him to go see Bolt. He was so excited to go to the movie theater. I didn't realize it was in 3-D but that's ok. Caden enjoyed wearing his glasses and I thought it was a really cute movie. Here are a few shots of our day together.


Does he look older???


The coveted present!!


At the theater sporting the "cool" glasses!


Such a stud! It was nice cause we were the only ones in the theater!


Caden and Mommy on his big day!!

Happy Birthday Bud.

1 comment:

KristinaKendal said...

He is 3 years old. That is so crazy. He is getting so big. Looks like you guys had a fun day. Woo hoo for 3d Glasses lol. Miss ya.