Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Part 1

We had the opportunity to go to Jay's parents Trunk or Treat on Friday night. Caden was so excited to go trick or treating - it's starting to click this year! He ran up to everyone and announced that he was Buzz Lightyear and that Keegan was the Hulk! We enjoyed some chili and corn bread, a costume parade and then some fun trick or treating in the parking lot. Caden had a blast and Keegan loved all the lights and colors.


My handsome Buzz Lightyear. He ran into everything with those wings on!


My Hulk!! He was so stinkin' cute in that costume! I just want to eat him.


Caden and Maizee. Caden was so excited when he saw Maizee there. He ran up to her and announced that she was his girlfriend. They held hands while walking in the parade. It was so cute!!


Another shot of the hand holding. I had a hard time getting one where their hands weren't covered by wings!


Heading out to trick or treat with Grandma.

4 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

little kids holding hands is just...SOO cute...nothing like it! (esp in halloween costumes!)

Anna Elledge said...

I found your blog through your facebook. Your boys are so cute-I love the hulk costume.

Jami said...

I want to eat Keegan too! And Linkin LOVES the Hulk so a squooshy baby dressed like one doesn't get any better to her! "Awe, toooote!", she says. HA HA. :0)

hdawgy said...

Aww I love that Caden is holding his girlfriends hand! haha So cute! Halloween is so much fun!