Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little TLC

So apparently my Tylenol and nap for Keegan didn't do the trick. I finally took him to the pediatrician and it turns out he has the early stages of croup. So not fun! Keegan is a very whiny and needy sick baby. I felt so bad for him. He couldn't breath through his nose so sucking on a bottle was not fun. I was feeding him with a syringe and he was not enjoying that. Thankfully the steroids the doctor gave us have helped along with a steam shower and humidifier. I think we are on the road to recovery! Finally!!

Since we've been cooped up in the house since Thursday with two sick kids, getting out was a must today. We were able to have a nice afternoon relaxing and taking advantage of the beautiful weather outside.


Keegan enjoying sitting in a big boy chair. He loves to be outside, thank goodness!!

Caden pretending to throw the ball at me! I love that face! So mischievous!!

His riding face. He was getting really close to running Keegan and I over.

Mommy and her boys!!

This is where Keegan is at all times - attached to Mom. Being sick has just made it worse! I am not allowed out of his sight and the second he lays eyes on me he's all tears until I pick him up.

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

I hate it when the kids are sick! It is so sad! Glad he is starting to feel a little better. Now hopefully you can get some sleep...impressive brownie-making skills on Caden's end, by the way :>)