Sunday, October 12, 2008

8 months already



I can't believe my little man is already 8 months old. It seems like I just had him and yet like he's been with us forever. Then again, he has been with us forever!

He's a mama's boy all the way! It's sweet to have a mama's boy, but sometimes it gets to be a lot. He wants mom to hold him at all times and has a fit if I leave the room. He loves his big brother and follows him all over the place. He is an outside boy (so he fits right in!) and wants to do all the things that Caden does.

He's been a tough baby and has taught me a lot about myself along the way. I'm so grateful to have him as my son and for his presence in our family! I love you Chunker Monker!!

1 comment:

hdawgy said...

Goodness girl! 8 months has flown by! That is so cute that he is such a momma's boy! I hope the boys feel better soon! Sick kids are no fun!