Monday, October 27, 2008

Betty Crocker Here I Come...

OK, so I'm totally NOT Betty Crocker!! But I try - sometimes. I've been dying to try these cupcakes I saw in a magazine at work, but had a hard time justifying making that many cupcakes (we're not big sweets eaters in this house!). So I decided to make them for my Primary class and then let Caden take some to his daycare. The Primary kids loved them - then again, what sweets don't 5-6 year olds love!! Caden loved them as well and was so excited to share them with his friends at daycare.


My masterpiece!! They aren't perfect so don't look too hard at them! But they were so much fun to make!


An up close of the fun spiders and web!


Anyone for a fun Halloween cupcake??!!

6 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

My class would be SO jealous! ("Cheese crackers again, Sis. Camel?")

Jami said...

Look at you baking cute Halloween goodies!!! First the cool Superman cake and now fancy cupcakes... You just may have a new hobby to make some extra money! You've got some talent, Honey. :0)

Okay, so do share how the heck you did the webs like that. I'm guessing a toothpick is involved somewhere, but they look so perfect so what's your secret? My kids are going to be begging me to make these now. HA HA. Good job! :0)

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Those are AWESOME!!! You're like a pro! That was your first time doing them? Go Jenny!

Stefany Pew said...

You're amazing!!! How long did that take you?? I think I would've just bought some instead. I'm lazy like that! But I love trying new things...so maybe one day I'll be that creative in my baking!!!

Emily Johnson said...

Those turned out so good! They look YUMMY!

hdawgy said...

Those look delicious! Way to go girl! They look like they took quite some time to make! I wouldn't want to eat them cuz they look so cute! I want one! Send me one!