Jay and I are huge fans of the biggest loser this season - mostly because we actually know Bettie Sue and Ali. They have been good friends with Jay's family for quite some time now. We are so proud of both of them and all their hard work. I know I couldn't have done what they did. Ali - you rock!! We couldn't have picked a better person to be the first woman Biggest Loser!!
6 comments:
wow....you KNOW her? awesome...never watched the show, but seems like a very moving idea...AWESOME work! something to be VERY proud of. :)
Tim and I are huge fans of this show and watch all the time...so cool that you know them, she looked so amazing!
Go Ali! I'm so glad she won...I was hoping she would win.
Oops...I forgot to ask if you could send me your email address...I went private. My email is: summerstylin84@yahoo.com
How fun that you know someone on TV! I used to watch that show but I kind of got too busy at nights and now I don't watch anything anymore!!! I only watch Friends DVD reruns all day long when I'm home. I either have mutual or volleyball practices at nights during the week so sadly I don't get to watch anything at night. We really need Tivo!!!
I LOVE THIS SHOW and I'm so glad Ali won! Her and her mom are sooo funny!
Post a Comment