Friday, April 18, 2008

Reminiscing!!

This one looked quite fun, so I thought I would give it a try:

20 Years Ago...

1. I was 7 and in Mrs. Watanabe's first grade class.

2. I just started playing soccer (cause I wanted to be like Josh & Jeff.

3. Was the only girl on my T-ball team.

10 Years Ago...

1. I was a Junior at Centennial High School.

2. I was playing club soccer and high school soccer and softball.

3. I worked at Cold Stone Creamery (and now I can't eat their ice cream, it makes me sick!)

5 Years Ago...

1. I was attending Grand Canyon University.

2. Getting ready to graduate from college and get a "grown-up" job

3. Just finished my last season of college soccer!! - I miss those days :(

3 Years Ago...

1. I was getting ready to celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary.

2. I just found out I was pregnant with Caden!!

3. Our family dog, Auggie died.

1 Year Ago...

1. I was living in Surprise

2. I had just started working full time at Northwest PT.

So Far This Year...

1. I had a beautiful baby boy!

2. Shaved my 3 week old baby's head (it's tradition, I did it with Caden too!! - I hate when they start to have patches of hair everywhere.)

Yesterday I...

1. Played soccer

2. Went to a boring seminar for work

3. Played with bubble guns with Caden

Today I...

1. Had Ritters ice cream for lunch

2. Worked

3. Am taking the boys to McDonalds for dinner since Daddy is working late.

Tomorrow I will...

1. Go wedding dress shopping with my sister -Congrats Sis!!!

2. Do laundry and clean the house

3. Go birthday shopping for my sister and new sister in-law, Ruby.

In The Next Year I Will...

1. Enroll Caden in pre-school

2. Celebrate my 4 year Anniversary & turn 27 (Holy cow I'm getting old!)

3. Help my sister plan her wedding!!

1 comment:

Jami said...

I can't believe we're turning 27 this year!!!!! That's OLD! HA HA HA. April 24th is just around the corner. THIS WEEK! CRAZY!

And I didn't know you shaved your babies' heads. That explains why Keegan is so bald. I just thought it was a little Al action kicking in. HA HA. ;0)