Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh my Keegan


I can't believe my little guy is already a month old. He's such a blessing to our family and we treasure every day..

Here's a few things we've already learned about our little man..
- He absolutely hates to be cold.. (I guess we live in the right state for this one!)
- He fights going to sleep - I think he's afraid he's going to miss something.
- He loves to be rocked! - I'm definitely enjoying this one since Caden hated it..
- He can fart with the best of them!! But what guy can't!!
- He loves his big brother - every time he hears Caden's voice he is looking all around for him..
- He's tough - anyone who can handle Caden pushing and hitting on them all day is definitely tough.
- He's not a fan of bath time. He pretty much cries the whole time, even with Caden in the bath too.
I love learning about him and his little personality. He's such a wonderful part of our family. We love you bud!!

Caden thinks he knows best for his brother. Here he thought brother needed some toys to help him stop crying..

6 comments:

hdawgy said...

That is so funny Caden brings all of his toys over to Keegan to play! Hey at least he's sharing right! haha Little Keegan is getting so big I love it! I can't wait to see him someday! How cute that he looks around when he hears Caden's voice too! They are gonna be best brothers for sure!

Stefany Pew said...

I love their "brotherly" connection already! How sweet. Caden is such a good helper!

Stefany Pew said...

Oh, and I saw Jordan's wedding invitation at my parent's house. I can't believe he's getting married! Everyone needs to stop getting older!!! It's too fast!

Jesika said...

Aren't boys so much fun!! :o) And, that's fantastic that Caden loves Keegan. The jealousy thing is hard to deal with!

Gates & Tausha said...

how cool...his little personality is already bustin out!!! that last pic is HILARIOUS...all those toys from a loving bro. :) haha

Jami said...

Keegan's getting all chunky!!! I love it! :0) And getting to know your baby is so fun. You wonder for so long how they're going to be different from the first one and hope it isn't too bad. HA HA. And I think it's great you're documenting all his personality traits. I wish I would've done that with my kids. You think it's one of those things you'll never forget, but you sadly do. I love your boys!!!!!!! :0)