While at home the other day we were all trying to relax since I feel like I really haven't slept in a few weeks. Jay was messing around with his new putter and when he walked into the family room, this is what he saw....
A sleeping mommy and baby!!
And a passed out Caden!!
Ha!! The joys of kids - I don't think I will ever get rest again!! But they are so worth it!!
Ha!! The joys of kids - I don't think I will ever get rest again!! But they are so worth it!!
4 comments:
Those are my favorite moments!! Laying on the couch or bed with a sleeping newborn on my chest... Almost makes me want another one, ALMOST!!! :)
That is so precious! I know what you mean about not getting enough sleep! Man they just ware you out but they are definately worth it for sure! Take advantage and sleep every chance you get!
My picture of Brooklin sleeping on me and I'm totally out is one of my favorite "new mommy" pictures. Jay gets MAJOR brownie points for taking this and I love that your mouth is open. You know you were down for the count in that HARD sleep where you wake up and it takes you a minute to remember where you are. HA HA. Oh, Honey, I'm feeling for you!
And you KNOW Caden was absolutely exhausted to fall asleep on the floor like that. Whatever you played with/fed him, I want to do that with my kids. What a great picture! :0)
so sweeet....
Post a Comment