Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Justin Sedig

Oh my gosh - I'm so excited.. My fabulous little sister is getting married!! I'm so happy for them! They are super cute and I couldn't have picked a better person to take care of her for eternity.. You guys are awesome and I can't wait for the big day!! SO - here's to you -
Mr. & Mrs. Justin Sedig

7 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting when you get to add love to your family.

Gates & Tausha said...

what?! what is going ON?! your LITTLE sister is getting married?! LITTLE Juianne Proctor?! WHA?! THey look happy...CONGRATS!!!

hdawgy said...

Are you freakin serious? Julianne is getting married! Awww that is so awesome! I am so excited for her! Tell her congrats! When's the big day? Oh Jenny I am having a baby shower when we come in April and I want you to come so I need your address! So email me your address k! hdawgy@hotmail.com that way I can have your email address too! haha Thanks girl!

Stefany Pew said...

That's the greatest news ever!!! She found herself a cutie too. How fun! So you're family will be having two wedding soon right........Jordan and Julianne! That's definitely a reason to celebrate! Fun stuff! Family is the best!!

Jami said...

Way to go, little sis!!!! Now soon she'll be able to have all 20 of her little kids and give me some mom tips! HA HA. She's going to make a GREAT wife and mother and he's a little hottie too! WAHOO! I'm VERY, VERY excited for her!

Now let's hear the story of how the proposal happend, etc... Dish the details, Honey! :0)

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe it. I watched her play soccer last year with my sister. That's crazy! Time flies but CONGRATS to Julianne! That's so exciting...I'm happy for her!

Gates & Tausha said...

Hey! Awesome to see you yesterday..you're so dang CUTE for a just-had-a-baby lady! after i got in the car my mom was like "who was that?" i'm like mom, jenny proctor! (sorry...no remember last name)..and she's like "oh my gosh I had no idea, I feel so bad I woulda stayed and talked!" hahaha...so anyway, hope you had good luck finding the fam photo shirts!!!! :)