Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Taking Advantage

Jay and I decided to take advantage of the BEAUTIFUL weather outside tonight and take the boys for a walk. It was so nice to put sweats and a jacket on. I love the cold weather and putting nice warm sweats on!


Caden trying to scare Keegan with Daddy's Halloween mask.


My happy boy! He loves to get out of the house (I think he gets that from his Mom!). New surroundings are very soothing to him.


Daddy and his boys!


Mommy and her boys!

Hopefully the weather stays so beautiful and perfect so we can enjoy many more walks to come!

5 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

I'm with you on this one!!! The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday. Kylee had her cousin over to play and they were outside on the trampoline for at least 2 hours straight. It's wonderful!!!

hdawgy said...

Fun for you guys! I'm jealous! All I have to say is consider yourself lucky! haha It's too cold here now to play! It's been in the 30's and 40's during the day now! I'm in for another loooong winter! Dang it!

Emily Johnson said...

It is so nice outside. Winter is the only time we CAN play outside! Family walks are so fun!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

It has been beautiful outside! We've been going for walks as well...you can actually enjoy them! (We have that same stroller) Hopefully it stays nice and the warm weather goes away!

Gates & Tausha said...

oh man tell me about it...weather...lovin it!! way to take ADVANTAGE!! (you should use that as your blog topic post or something...something with advantage)