Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pictures

Keegan and I got to spend the morning together and I decided to have his 9 month pictures taken. It was fun hanging, just Keegan and Mommy. Here are some of the pictures we got!






Such fun times, just Mommy and Keegan!!

9 comments:

hdawgy said...

Oh my gosh Jenny those are so so so cute! I love the one of his face close up and the ones of you and him are adorable! They all turned out so good!

Heather said...

One on one time is so much fun! He's adorable and you look great!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

JENNY! I love the pictures...too cute! The 1st pictures is my favorite. It's fun to spend some one on one time together!

Sara said...

so i am partial to black and white prints, so that one is my favorite cause his spirit just beems through his eyes...all too cute!

KristinaKendal said...

1 hot momma. These are so freaken cute. He is getting so big. Love ya guys and miss ya.

janine said...

those pics are way cute!

aliciamae100 said...

So cute - where'd you get them done?

Anna Elledge said...

Love the pictures!!! So Cute!!

Gates & Tausha said...

those pictures are SOOO GOOD!!!