Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now!

We told Caden that when he went pee pee in the potty he could get a fish. Well that day has finally come. He's still not 100% potty trained but he did manage to make it to the potty today more times than he had accidents!! YEAH!! I'm so excited - there is an end in sight for diapers after all (at least for this one!) Here's Jay and Caden looking at all the different fish. We didn't realize what an ordeal picking fish was.


Caden holding his fish. He was so excited to get them. He kept giggling and saying "thank you daddy!"


Here's the fish tank all set up with the fish in it. We got 5 total and Caden named all of then Nemo. At least it will be easy to remember their names!


Caden looking so proud in front of the fish tank. I couldn't get him to smile, he was too busy talking about the fish.

3 comments:

hdawgy said...

I am so jealous right now! I still can't get Corban to potty train! I'm getting so frustrated! I don't get why he won't do it! Even if I tell him I'll buy him a toy he still won't! You are lucky!

Jami said...

What a big boy, Caden!!!! And I love the fish tank!!! Let's just hope he doesn't try to hold the "Nemos". That's why I'm not even considering fish. My kids WOULD find a way to hold them... Or they'd feed them everytime I wasn't looking. I'd either have dead fish or really obese ones. May the Nemos survive and swim a long happy life. :0)

Gates & Tausha said...

ah...NICE...a FISH PET!!! how exciting for him!!! so...which one is nemo? :)