I have finally felt comfortable enough to let Keegan sit up in the bath tub. He had so much fun and definitely enjoyed bath time more. I can't believe how big my boys are getting!!
Life becomes so much easier when they can finally sit up in the bathtub all by themselves!!! Keegan's such a handsome little chunk! :0) And I started laughing when I saw Caden's toe nails! I can't believe Jay's letting you keep that on him! HA HA.
I love getting on your blog and seeing my pictures! Its kinda rewarding... Keep the posts coming! :) Your boys are so cute! I miss hearing Caden and seeing Keegan!!
6 comments:
Life becomes so much easier when they can finally sit up in the bathtub all by themselves!!! Keegan's such a handsome little chunk! :0) And I started laughing when I saw Caden's toe nails! I can't believe Jay's letting you keep that on him! HA HA.
That is nice to have him sit up by himself! I love his little round head! Both the boys are such little studs!
Your boys are getting so big...they grow up too fast. They are so cute! I love that you polished Caden's toe nails...that's funny.
i love bathtime! looks like thryre lovin it too together!
I have been thinking about putting Carson in the big tub...maybe I will give it a try! What cute boys you have.
I love getting on your blog and seeing my pictures! Its kinda rewarding... Keep the posts coming! :) Your boys are so cute! I miss hearing Caden and seeing Keegan!!
Post a Comment