Jay and I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the weekend without the kids (thanks Joyce for watching them!!). We stayed at the Orange Tree Golf Resort in Phoenix and enjoyed two nights of no kids and two mornings of sleeping in! Jay planned a fabulous dinner at Donovan's on Friday night. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it! The best steak I've ever eaten and fantastic service to go along with it!!
The next day we decided to have a little fun and go to Cracker Jax for some mini golf and video games. Here's Jay showing off his soccer skills - nice form hun!!
Here we are all fancy for dinner one night. Isn't my man HOT!!!
And another one just before dinner! Thanks babe for a fabulous weekend. I loved every minute of it!
7 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun...you two totally deserve it. Miss you.
Was it your anniversary or did you just go out for fun? That's awesome either way because it means so much to have that alone time! Sounds like you had tons of fun!
That is so awesome! Glad you got to have a couple nights without the kids! Looks like you had alot of fun too! You look so gorgeous too! I love that dress! It's Hot!
You look like you had fun! You look faulous in your dress! Did you like the Orange Tree? We've stayed there before. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
glad to see that jason's taking care of you! i miss you!
Donovan's??? Jay rolled out the red carpet for you this weekend! It doesn't get any more fancy than going to Donovan's. Lawrence will be so jealous!!! HA HA. :0)
And what a freakin' awesome anniversary weekend you guys had. Jay totally scored with the flowers, weekend AWAY and fun at Cracker Jax... I know you thanked him later. HA HA HA. Terrible! :0)
Diddo on the HOT, HOT dress! Love the shoes too... Lookin' good, my friend, very good! ;0) You've got a good man, Honey!
NICE...that is SOSOOO awesome!!! was that for your anni or just for kicks?! that is AWESOME! how FUN and you guys look GREAT!!! :)
Post a Comment