Saturday, July 19, 2008

On the hunt..

The boys and I took an adventure to Chandler the other day looking for towels. Yes, towels. I have been searching for a certain shade of green towels forever and finally discovered that Nordstrom Rack carries them. Well, we couldn't travel all the way to Chandler without seeing Jami and the kids. I was so excited to find that they didn't have other plans for the day and could meet us at Red Robin for some fun times and good food. It was so good to see the kids and hang out. Next time we will definitely have to make the adventure a bit longer. Here is Brooklin and Keegan. She loves Keegan so much and is always right by his side. It's so adorable.


Here's Kole. He was so excited to see boys. He and Caden are hilarious together.


Here's Linkin, the silly girl wouldn't smile for me. She was too focused on Keegan to pay attention to anything else.

And here's my goofy little man.

Thanks for hanging with us Jami. We definitely have to meet more often! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

FUN!!! Lets see the TOWELS!!! are you re-decorating?! i'm SOO in the mood for that. :)

Jami said...

THANK YOU for lunch, Jenny!!! Everytime I see you, it always reminds me just how good it is to see you. Like a breath of fresh air. Some day we'll get to that double date too. HA HA. :0)

OH! And I LOVE your new background!!!

Jami said...

P.S. I noticed that I didn't get any pictures of my girls from our lunch date, so I hope you don't mind, but I "borrowed" some of them from your page. :0)

hdawgy said...

How fun for you and for the kids! I love Red Robin! I love how Brooklin loves on Keegan all the time! She is such a good helper! haha