We got Caden these "riding boots" last year for our dunes trips. As you can see Caden is absolutely obsessed with them. He wears them all the time - with or without his riding gear. I love when he comes out of his room in the morning in his pj's and riding boots. Whenever I tell him to go get his shoes on, he always manages to come out with his boots on. I guess if he's gonna have an obsession with something at least it's boots and not something else!
The pj's and boots look! It's totally in style!!
In his Pastrana riding gear!
In his Fox riding gear.
The pj's and boots with bike look (while watching cartoons)!! Can't go anywhere without that bike!!!
I love you bud - boots and all!!!!
I love you bud - boots and all!!!!
2 comments:
All boy, just the way we like it!!! So cute!!! And it'll be interesting to see what Keegan's obsessed with. Riding gloves or a helmet????
HAHAHAHAHAHA. This kid is always crackin me up. Love the boots. totally takes me back to napoleon dynamite and his famous snow boots....hahaha. the bestest!
How are ya? This heat is killing me! Idaho is gorgeous. can't wait for the snow in the winter. You guys can come visit and we can go boarding!!!! :)
Post a Comment