My Dad is one of the greatest men I've ever met! I've always described him as the hardest working man I know - he still is and always will be!! He always does whatever it takes to help someone out, even if that means sacrificing his own wants. He is also the smartest man I've ever met. He always knows the answer no matter the topic. He is so kind hearted and genuine and I see it more and more as I get older. I will never forget all he did for me growing up or all he does now for me and my little family. I love watching him with my kids and seeing how much they adore him, just like their mom. I'm so blessed to call him my dad (well, usually it's daddy!!) I hope you know how much I love you Dad!!! Have a great day!!
My sweet hubby, where would I be without you!! You are a fantastic father to our sweet boys! They adore and admire everything about you! You are a great example to them and teach them so well. Thanks for all your hard work in taking care of our family and making sure we have everything we need and a little extra sometimes too!! You are simply the best! I'm so proud to call you my husband and the father of our children!! Hope you have a great day!!
1 comment:
Your dad is the coolest, even if he does tease me sometimes. HA HA HA. I actually really enjoy that and think it's funny so I hope he never stops. :0)
And I hope Jay had a great Father's Day too. He's one great daddy and husband. You made an EXCELLENT choice, Jenny! ;0)
Post a Comment