
I can't believe Keegan is already 4 months old. We went to the pediatrician yesterday for his 4 month check up and we get to start cereal now! Yeah for cereal. We gave him some last night and he was in heaven! My little man is getting so big, he's definitely not my newborn anymore. He loves attention and having people talk to him. He still hates the car but I'm getting used to the screaming. He loves to watch Caden do all the fun things he does(I think he's a bit jealous that Caden can run and he can't!) Happy 4 months bud!
4 comments:
jenny....they are SOOOOO cute. :)
Awww! I hardly recognized Caden without his spikes :) You have such a beautiful family-- not to mention YOU- how do you stay so hot!? (I think I should move to Phx so you can be my personal trainer! ) Miss you guys!
Okay, I'm in your same boat, I CANNOT believe Keegan is 4 MONTHS OLD!!! What the heck? Time has FLOWN... For me anyway, I've been sleeping thru the night the whole time. HA HA. And I have to say, Keegan looks more and more like a Proctor the older he gets. What a handsome little man! :0)
Such a cute pic! Gosh I think Keegan and Caden look alot alike! Definately Proctor boys! Love it!
Post a Comment