Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Early Adventures

It's getting way to hot to take walks to the park anymore. We usually try to stay at home and play in the pool. While this morning both the boys were up and rearing to go at 6 am. After helping Caden outside with his bike I figured it was nice enough to go the park. So, sorry to the neighbors but we were the ones playing at the park at 6:30 this morning. It was so nice out, but by 7:15 I was beyond ready to go back home and get away from the sun. Here are a few pics of our adventure. And yes, Caden is wearing his riding gear again. It's a good thing we have a reliable washing machine!! He was too busy talking instead of smiling!

Here he's playing hide and seek. When he covers his eyes he thinks he's hiding!!

A bit bright I know. Just before going down the slide.

We got Keegan in on the fun this time. I don't think he's a huge fan of the swing though.


Here's both boys on the swings.

Keegan, just before he started crying.

And the final slide down before we walked back home.

7 comments:

hdawgy said...

Holy cow Jenny! You are one awesome mom for taking your kids to the park at 6:30 in the morning!

Sara said...

Yes - way to go on taking them out that early...but this heat is crazy hot!

Jami said...

Uh, you're a much better Mom than I am. When my kids get up before 6, I'm on the couch with blankets watching cartoons. Good for you getting up and getting out! You're a good example. I need to get my fanny up and going earlier. ;0)

Gates & Tausha said...

nice...way to take advantage of the 15 minutes that are NICE in az! :) your boys look like they're growing up, but I love the swing picture...you can still see they're your tiny babies!!

Jesika said...

You go girl!! I'm a wanna-be early morning person. I guess I haven't had to be a morning person because all 5 of my kids have slept in. I'm counting my blessings right now!! haha You're a great mom!

janine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janine said...

jenny! i'm so glad you found me! I can't wait to catch up on your blog and all your news! you can find me at ciaobellamia.blogspot.com