Sunday, June 1, 2008

Congrats Shane & Elysia

Shane & Elysia had their wedding on Saturday night at the Firesky Resort in Scottsdale. It was beautiful. A bit warm during the ceremony, but that's ok - we all survived! Elysia looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress and Shane looked so handsome. Congrats you guys!! Caden was the ring bearer so he got to wear a little tux. Here he is minus the jacket.
And here is the jacket - doesn't my football player look so cute! The shoulders of the jacket were huge! But he still looked so handsome!!
Here are my boys ready to go take some pictures before the wedding! They are so handsome!
Here is Caden after the ceremony where he could finally take his jacket off and relax. I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures of him walking down the aisle (I had to walk with him - he was a bit intimidated by everyone!) Hopefully I'll get them from someone to share! He did such a good job though.
Here's Keegan kicking back and enjoying himself!
This is how Keegan spent most of the night - in Aunt Missy's arms! She just loves that boy and can't get enough of him. He apparently loves her too!!
Jay and I after the ceremony. Doesn't my hubby look so HOT!!!
Our cute little fam just before leaving the reception!
And this is what Caden did when we got back to our room that night. He was exhausted! It was definitely a long day for the little guy and he did so well. Such a trooper!! I love ya bud!

4 comments:

meredith said...

Had sooo much fun..and you all looked great!

Jami said...

The little family picture of you all is GORGEOUS!!!!! You should totally frame it in your house! That one and the one of you and Jay... But that one goes on the night stand... Oooooo. ;0)

And Shane is one lucky man, Elysia looked beautiful and it makes me miss my long hair looking at hers... But then your hair makes me want short hair like yours... I've got issues. HA HA.

Gates & Tausha said...

oh...my....gosh...your boys look SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

Love it...litte guys in tuxes make my heart melt...you have one good looking family!!