Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

When I think of Mother's Day I instantly think of - my MOM of course. She is the absolute best! I love her dearly and couldn't have made it through my many trials in life without her. She is always supporting me no matter what I do. She is my best friend and biggest fan. I will forever remember the MANY trips to Cali for soccer tournaments. Our car rides were the best thanks to The Beach Boys. She has definitely been a wonderful example of what a mother is and should be. I'm so grateful to have her in my life and I'm so glad that my boys are able to get to know her and see why I love her so much. Mom - this day's for you! So enjoy it and know that I love you more than words can say!!!

As Jay so wonderfully reminds me, I am a mother also. Sometimes I don't feel old enough to be a mother, but when I look at my two little angels (or monsters) I'm so grateful to my Father in heaven who blessed me with these precious boys. They are the light of my life and my pride and joy. I thank my husband every day for giving me the greatest blessings of my life. Boys - thanks for letting me be your Mom (not that you really had a choice or anything!). Thanks for the good times and bad - without the bad we wouldn't realize how good the good actually is! You guys are the best and thank you for a fantastic Mother's Day!!

4 comments:

hdawgy said...

How cute! Couldn't have said it better myself! You're an awesome mommy! Happy Day!

meredith said...

You are a WONDERFUL mommy. I'm proud to say your my friend...you and Jase.

Gates & Tausha said...

inspiring post...so neat. that picture is the BEST...happy moms day!

Jami said...

Mommy and her boys!! You seriously get better and better looking everytime I see you and you were HOT to begin with! :0)

And Caden looks so old with his head shaved! He'll always be handsome to me (and absolutely still is), but I miss his white spikey hair. :0( But it's probably a breeze getting him ready in the morning. If we could only get away with that. HA HA.