Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Demoted...

I've officially been demoted to the back seat of the truck! Thanks to my sweet little Keegan, I can no longer enjoy the front seat. My precious little angel cries hysterically whenever we get in the car, so I have now resorted to riding in the back to keep the little guy happy. So far, so good. I guess it's a good thing my back side isn't any bigger or I wouldn't fit between two car seats!! This is my seat between the boys!!

Here is my new view when driving - pathetic that I'm 27 and don't get to ride shotgun!!


But I do get to watch The Bee Movie everywhere we go!!

My sweet Caden loves to watch movies in the car. Just don't ask him to take the thumb away!


And this is the smiling face I get to see when I'm in the back!!! It's all worth it for that smile!!

2 comments:

meredith said...

I was the same way...we are such nice moms..suckers...whatever.

Jami said...

What a cute picture of Keegan! His smile definitely lights up the backseat! And squeezing inbetween two happy boys is certainly a much more enjoyable ride than sitting shot gun with a screaming child in the back... Now if you could only get a rent-a-friend for when YOU'RE driving....