Monday, February 11, 2008

TAG

I got tagged - thanks Jesika!!

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Questions:
10 yrs ago: Let's see, I was 16 and raising havoc in high school with Jami and playing soccer (but then again, when wasn't I playing soccer!)

5 Things on my list of things to do today: Pack my bag for the hospital - baby coming tomorrow!! Make sure my house is cleaned and Caden's bag is ready for a few days at Grandma & Papa's. Iron Jay's suit for his meeting tomorrow (that he has to go to while I'm in labor!!)

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Pay off all my debt and my families debt, Set up college funds for my boys, Buy Jay whatever vehicle he wanted and one for me too.. Then go on vacation!!

3 of my bad habits: Dr. Pepper, picking my scabs (gross I know - but I'm a picker!!), being impatient with Caden

Places I have lived: Van Nuys, CA; Palmdale, CA; Peoria, AZ; Youngtown, AZ; & Surprise, AZ

Jobs I have had: Cold Stone Creamery, Just for Feet, Enhanced PT, AIG & Northwest PT

Things most people don't know about me: I'm going to have my baby tomorrow and I can't wait!!! (actually everyone probably already know that one, but oh well - can you tell I'm excited!)

I'm suppose to tag 5 people - but I noticed lots of people have already done the questionaire, so I tag whoever wants to try it!!

3 comments:

Jesika said...

Yay, Jenny!! Good luck tomorrow! I'm so excited for you!

Jami said...

I too pick at my scabs!!! I almost put that on mine! We can be gross together!!! HA HA.

And just I will be coming tomorrow. We'll leave the kiddos at home with Daddy and I'll come at a good time for you and Jay... Even if it's Wednesday because I TOTALLY understand the baby/family havic! This is going to be all about you, Honey!!!!!!! :0)

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

YAY Jenny! I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a great delivery. Can't wait to see pictures of Keegan!