
Welcome to the world little man. Keegan Allen Bott was born February 12th at 5:13 pm. He weighed 7lbs 11 oz & was 20.5 in long. It was a long time coming and who ever says your labor is shorter with the second child was definitely lying to me. This one was 17 hours long and Caden was only 11 hours. Apparently my kids would rather stay in the nice, warm belly! But we are so glad he's here and he is such a good baby. I have to wake him to eat every 3.5 hours and he goes right back to sleep. Which is kind of nice right now, since big brother is sick!! Jay had to spend the day with Caden while I was at the hospital with Keegan! The fun has just begun!!

Our little family just grew by 1. Awe!!

Caden is so proud to be a big brother!! He is so cute with Keegan. He was so excited to come see him at the hospital and ran right over to him and gave him a kiss. Now whenever Keegan cries, Caden gets a really sad look on his face and wants to know why he's crying. What a good big brother - looking out for the little one already!
8 comments:
Jenny, I LOVE HIM!!!!!! And you look WONDERFUL in your picture with Jay and Keegan! And I'm sad Caden is sick! :0/ My kids got the STOMACH FLU the day we picked them up to come home after I had Linkin! Kole had it first, then Brooklin, then ME (yah, 6 days ater giving birth and I was PUKING!) and then Lawrence. Luckily, Linkin never got it! :0) Feel better soon, Caden so you can love all over your new brother!
Congrats, Bott Family!!!! We love you! And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, Jenny!
Congrats Jenny!!! What a cutie-pie! Two handsome boys.....you are so blessed! I'm sorry to hear how long your labor lasted, but I'm glad to see that you and Keegan are both healthy and well. I hope Caden gets better soon! That's the pits to have a sick child on such a joyous occasion. Good luck with everything!!!
Congrats Jenny! He is so cute and precious! I'm sorry your labor was even longer this time! I'm glad you and Keegan are doing good now! You look fabulous already! Caden is such a good big brother! Tell him to feel better! You and Jay make some beautiful babies that's for sure! Good luck with 2 kiddos! You can do it!
Congrats Jenny!! Caden looks so cute with him!! If you need anything I'm only a walk away!! Give me a call!
On a side note... I was waking Kernan up to feed him and my pediatrician told me not too! He said to let him sleep he'll wake up when he's hungry and then be thankful he likes to sleep! Just a thought! Seriously call if you need anything!! Congrats again you guys!! Good job!!
Hey Jenny congrats on your new baby! I think he looks a bit like your side of the family. He is very cute! Hope you are doing well and have a quick recovery!
Yahoo!! He's here......and sooooo adorable! :o) That bites that your labor was longer. All 5 of my labors were different. Good and bad.....Hopefully, your next one will be better! HA HA (j/k)
CONGRATS!!! SOOO precious!! SO excited for your growin fam!
CONGRATS Jenny! Keegan is so precious! You look great by the way...I love the picture of Caden holding Keegan. What a good big brother already! I hope you have a good recovery!
Post a Comment