Saturday, February 2, 2008

Princess for a Day!!

My family must have sensed that this week was a bit um, shall I say, crappy!! Gotta love being at the end of your pregnancy!! Well, they all had me fooled and threw me a surprise shower. It was more of a pamper the mother to-be kind of a shower - and I must say - it's the best idea when your 37 weeks along!! My family was all there, well the girls anyway, and we got to hang out, have some lunch and just enjoy each others company. Oh and I got spoiled a bit too (but that's the idea isn't it!)

I was also lucky to have my best friend there, since it's been forever since I saw her last!! I love ya Jam..
Here's my styling pose since they all wanted to see that "sexy" belly! (It's only sexy to them cause it's not theirs!)
But I just wanted to say - thanks to all of you who came and pampered me today!! It couldn't have come at a better time! And I love all of you - you guys are the best!!!

5 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

awesome...every pregnate woman deserves that!! how neat!!! it's coming SOON!!! (and seeing you and jami together in that pic brings back happy memories of you 2!)

Jesika said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you got a day of pampering! :o) You deserve it for sure! How funny that I saw you at Target yesterday morning.....little did you know what was to come! (I didn't either!) Your family is so cute! It's so great that you're adding a new addition in just weeks...Can you believe that....WEEKS!

Good luck! - - - Jesika

Jami said...

Okay, so I'd like to think we're MUCH hotter in person. Not the best picture of us and the one that I got was worse. HA HA. But I did get some sexy prego shots of you that I'm going to e-mail. You were workin' it!!! :0)

Seeing you on Saturday was AWESOME and you seriously look so good! I love a too, Jenny!!!!!!

hdawgy said...

That is awesome that you had a day of being pampered! You totally deserve it! Your family is the best! You and Jami are so HOT! I love you girls so much! I can't wait for you to have Keegan! He will be here before you know it! Yay!

Stefany Pew said...

How fun! I'm glad you have family and friends that are looking out for you! You look great in your last trimester! What's your secret missy???