Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday My Caden boy!!

Caden was SO excited for his birthday this year. Apparently turning 4 is kind of a big deal! All he kept talking about was getting a big Optimus Prime transformer! Thankfully he did get that - and tons of other things as well. The next morning when he woke up he told Jay and I that Santa didn't need to come because he already got all the toys he wanted! Sweet!! I had to remind him that there were still more things on his list so it was OK for Santa to come. How sad that I have to convince my kid to let Santa bring him toys!

His poor cake. He wanted a Bumble Bee cake, but they only had an Optimus Prime pan. So I had to get creative. I wasn't too impressed with how it turned out, but he loved it.. The whole time I was decorating it, he was sitting next to me telling me I was doing a great job! Thanks bud!!

He was so excited for us to sing to him. A big change from when he was younger. He would cry when we sung to him. Now he eats all that attention up!!
Thanks to all the family that came and helped celebrate his big day with us! It is much appreciated!! And Happy Birthday bud! Hope being 4 is all it's cracked up to be!! I love you!!

No comments: