Thursday, August 13, 2009
They grow up WAY too fast!!
I sometimes hate that my little guys grow up so fast! It seems like yesterday he was a new tiny baby and now he's like a little man. He turned 18 months yesterday and I can't believe it. But 18 months is a big milestone - Nursery!! Yeah!! I can't wait. Since Jay and I teach the Sunbeams, having Keegan in nursery will be a huge help. Such a bittersweet moment for me. I love having a baby around, but I love my toddlers too.. Except the ones that talk back or don't listen (yeah Caden's been great at that lately!) But I love them all just the same. Here's a few recent pics of how Keegan's grown so much!! 



He's such a sweet boy who adores his big brother! It's so cute to watch him follow Caden everywhere he goes and do what he does. They are definitely going to be the best of friends and I love it. Keegan is still a mommy's boy and I hope that never changes. I love hearing him call for me over everyone else (most of the time!). He melts my heart and has me wrapped around his little finger. He's talking my ear off and will pretty much say anything Caden says. His new favorite things are transformers (cause brother likes them), the Rhino and bikes (surprise, surprise) and popcorn. Yes popcorn - he could eat it all day long. Unfortunately he has my taste buds and is VERY picky with food and stubborn like his uncle Jeff so meal times have become very interesting to say the least. He definitely keeps like interesting and me on my toes. I wouldn't have him any other way! I feel so blessed to have him as my own and can't wait to see what other exciting things the future will bring!
5 comments:
I seriously can NOT believe your baby is going into nursery!!! Holy crap! But I know I don't even have to say what that means now. hahahaha. :0)
He is so cute!! Always has been! I found a picture of him in a book from his newborn shoot the other day.. Cute then and cute now! :) Enjoy the peace for a couple hours each Sunday! Nursery age rocks!!
Wow, Jenny he really is growing up fast and is as cute as ever! Two boys is so fun!
DANG!!! i feel like you just posted that you HAD him! (i've been a blog stalker slacker lately though...) like, when i saw you last, you were ABOUT to have him!!your boys are adorable...and i LOVE your hair!! (in the top pic)
seriously, WHERE did the time go? But hallelujah for nursery :>) I just saw on facebook that he is already using the potty...good for you I guess, but I am JEALOUS!!!
Post a Comment