Monday, June 22, 2009

The Bennett Family - TOGETHER



This is the Fablulous Bennett Family that I was lucky enough to be a part of for a few days.. Everyone knows our family - we are a bit famous TOGETHER! I couldn't have asked to be a part of a better family.. Ma and Pa (Carla & Brig) Bennett are the most amazing people ever! They are seriously awesome!! Big Brother Darrin was also awesome - Mr. Boy Scout himself. Thank goodness we had him in our family - he is so talented and smart! We had an amazing group of youth in our family that kicked some serious booty pulling a handcart for 4 days!! Kids - you guys rocked TOGETHER! I was so lucky to go for a second time and I can't wait to go again in 4 years as a Ma and Pa (sorry babe - I already put us on the list!)

Thank you to my family for the many memories we made TOGETHER. I had a great time and I will forever remember the 4 days we spent TOGETHER in the middle of nowhere!!

We pushed TOGETHER We pulled TOGETHER We worked TOGETHER We finished TOGETHER!! Go BENNETTS!!!!

1 comment:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

It looks like you had a good time on the trek. I'm actually in Bishop Bennett's ward..so I know how amazing he is! I'm just commmenting to say hello to Jason -my old friend. I can't believe you have 2 kids...what a cute little family! Glad to see you are doing well, comment back on my page so I know you got this. Take care and congrats on such a cute little family! (Katie Anderson)