The beautiful Bride (Skeezie aka Alisha) and handsome Groom (Eric)
Caden and Bettie Sue. He was not too thrilled about this picture!
Jay and Bettie Sue.
Dan & Joyce with the boys!
Our cute family!
The boys showing their love to each other! I love it!
Caden and I getting our groove on! He was on the dance floor the whole night. It was so cute!
Us with the beautiful bride!
Caden dancing with the Bride. He was so excited to dance with her! Love it!!
6 comments:
Looks like fun. How is Betty Sue from "Biggest Loser" related to you??
That's Betty Sue from Biggest Loser! How cool! You're related to her? Looks like a fun wedding! Skeezie looks so familiar? I don't know why but she does! You look so dang good Jenny!
No we are not related to Bettie Sue from the Biggest Loser. Jay has known her since he was like 12, so she's a close family friend! Might as well be related though!
Even before I saw the name, I saw that picture and thought, "That's the girl from the Biggest Loser!" I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! I was so proud of her daughter for winning. How cool to know a real "tv star" :>)
It was fun to see you guys too! Thank you so much for letting Kaden come play for a little bit. We will have to get together soon.
SO SO SO glad you guys could work it out to come. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it! It was so fun/funny to dance with Caden! What a character! You looked amazing too!!!
Post a Comment