
I can't believe my little guy is 11 months. He's getting so big! He loves to walk and is enjoying the freedom it brings. He is babbling more and more each day and finally managed to get out an "uh oh" out! He's so sweet and loves to give kisses and laugh and play. He's learning to hold his own against Caden and push back when he can. The fun's just beginning!!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh. He is so stinkin cute. He is getting so big. I love all your new pictures. Hope all is well.,
oh...he's too cute! I love that first pic. he has big blue eyes!
Okay, Jenny, who took your pictures?????? I LOVE THEM! What an AWESOME picture of Keegan too. His eyes are gorgeous! And your side picture of the boys is hilarious!!!! Totally a real life shot. HA HA. (and the expression on Caden's face SOOOOO looks like Jay!)
Shut Up...is he walking already? Holy Crap! When did he start walking? He really is growing so fast! I love the pics! Adorable! I can't believe he's almost 1! Crazy!
he has such beautiful eyes! Look at him walking around like such a big boy. He should give Carson some lessons :>)
Your pictures are gorgeous! Keegan's blue eyes are striking! I can't believe he's walking! Matt's still working on it. He can take a couple of steps.
k---you're pictures are INCREDIBLE!!! your whole BLOG is full of amazing pics! i LOVE them! (And want them on mine!)....happy 11 monther to your little guy---he gest cuter and cuter!!
Post a Comment