Monday, September 29, 2008

Father/Son Night

Jay had the opportunity to take Caden to his first Diamondbacks game Friday night. Caden was so excited, he talked about it all week and couldn't wait to go. I was a bit nervous how the night would go, but both Jay and Caden had a blast. My only condition for the boys was that Caden had to come home with a jersey, hat, and foam finger! Well, Jay did good cause that's exactly what Caden came home with.


Enjoying his first ballpark hot dog. I'm told he didn't keep it in the bun for long (he doesn't like bread) but at least he tried.


He's so cute - I love how handsome he looks all grown up and sporting the foam finger! I'm so glad he was able to spend some time with his Daddy and do some male bonding. I think they both needed it.

5 comments:

Sara said...

This is too funny, Tim and Griffin were at the game friday night as well. Griffin came home with one of those rattlers...yeah for noise!

hdawgy said...

How cute! I bet Caden had a blast with his awesome daddy! He looks so proud in his had and jersey with the big finger!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

He looks so happy! Love the foam finger...too cute!

Emily Johnson said...

That is so cute! You have 2 boys, that will be nice when they can both go to the fathers and sons camp out!

Jami said...

Oh, Jenny.... Caden looks SO FREAKIN' CUTE! I want to squeeze him! I bet Jay was very proud walking around with that little guy with him. These pictures are going to be so precious when he's older and going still. Ah, love it! :0)