
Ever Sunday we get together with my family or Jay's family for dinner. This week was Jay's family and we decided to meet at Joel's house for dinner and then some basketball at the nearby park. I love that we get to see our families on Sunday's and have a such a good time.

This is Caden telling me, "That's so money!" Thanks Uncle Shane!!

Caden finally getting to dunk it. He was so mad that he was too little to reach the hoop. But Uncle Shane took care of that for him.

He finally convinced Kristina to take him to the playground to play on the slide.

Here are the boys livin' it up on the basketball court. I love that they can get together and play and actually have a good time. Yeah for family!
5 comments:
awesome....sunday's in jenny's shoes are SWEEET! :) ps...your boy is SOOO adorable in his soccer pics...MAN i want a kid JUST so i can watch 'em play sports on saturday mornings! :) great past-time you get to pass on! :) great postings, and i'll get to the a-z-ness SUPA SOON!
Shane helping Caden make a hoop was so cute. Family fun at the park makes for some good times! :0)
Awe, I love the new picture you posted of Caden. So handsome!
Sundays are my favorite too!! :o) Good family fun! That's what I'm talkin' about!
I love the picture you posted of your wedding day at the top, it is so pretty! I wish we lived close to our families to spend Sunday's with them, it looks like you and your family have so much fun!
Post a Comment