Caden got a new basketball hoop for his birthday from Papa and Grandmama and is totally obsessed with it. (It definitely has nothing to do with the fact that Daddy & Papa & the boys play every other Sunday after dinner!!) Well, he's a little too short to "dunk it" just yet, so he backs it up to the couch so he can reach the rim. And since Papa and Daddy tell him to "dunk it" every time they play - he doesn't know that you can shoot it too.. I think it's cute he wants to be like his Daddy and Papa.
2 comments:
Caden looks SO CUTE with his hat on backwards!!!! Love it! And the "CHEESE" face is classic! :0)
future NBA playa!!! :) I love it...and always wonder the scenerio going on in kids heads while they're playing...I'm sure he's seeing himself on the court all big and bad...LOVE IT!
Post a Comment