Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick or Treat

Caden got to do some early Trick or Treating with Papa and Grandma on Saturday. He looked so cute is his halloween costume - Travis Pastrana.. He is obsessed with dirt bikes so we thought it was very fitting!!

He wasn't too sure about the whole trick or treat thing at first. He wanted to eat each piece of candy as he got it. But after a few times he got the hang of it and loved the idea of getting candy!! Great....


He loves pumpkins! It's so fun to see what a difference a year makes. Last year he was scared of everything and this year he is obsessed with pumpkins. He thinks they are so cool!!

He got to see his friend Kaden Kurzawski all dressed up!! How cute are these two!!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Caden, have I ever told you how much I thought you were stinkin' cute???!!! I just love him! He's a keeper.